Hands On Learning Materials-Amino
~Nurtures a variety of abilities and skills of a child
- To improve linguistic expression skills. Amino has a lot of story substance cards, providing the child an opportunity to express in complete sentences. In the process of doing the exercise on expression, connect it mentally to actual life experiences will stimulate the child's power of imagination and innovation.
- To inspire children to think independently. Children are great curious adventures. Taking advantage of the many cute characters in the stories, Amino allows them to follow these characters in their travels and adventures. From the stories they will learn to ponder about the concepts of space combination, sequence of cause and effects; arrangement of position; numbers and quantity as well as plane geometrical shapes...etc. At the beginning, do not tell the children the principles of mathematic but let them grope about in their interesting adventure stories. This will lead them to independent reasoning and analytical differentiation.
- Provision of multi stimulants to children. At the age of between 0-4 years old children are most receptive to stimulants; their powers of the senses are keenest at this period. They need all kinds of simulations to help concept development. Amino provides various graphics to rouse visual exploring;various colored game boards to touch and feel and manual operating toys. Abundant experiences on sensory stimulating are essential for children's future development of abstract concept to base on.
- To improve the smooth flow of logical reasoning. From the plots stories find the crux of cause and effect relationship, mathematics and geometry problems and solutions. Children are bound to come to an impenetrable bottleneck. After several setbacks, they will gradually get used to the problems. After that they will think of how to solve them, as such the smooth flow of logical reasoning will naturally increase.
Age: children 3 months to 12 years old.
Develop 10 Aspects of Intelligence:
- Cognitive Ability
- Logical Thinking
- Organising Skills
- Observation Skills
- Linguistic Ability
- Reasoning Skills
- Visual/Spatial Recognition
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: