AMIQ provides a hands-on experience through a variety of themes that incorporate general knowledge, numerical skills, spatial awareness, scientific concepts, geometry and new vocabularies, all of which relate to our daily lives.
- Systematic and tailored to ensure activities run from easy to difficult by progressively incorporating learned skills.
- Able to empower the curiosity of young minds that is essential in developing motivation in self-learning.
- Inspires creativity and imagination with attractive illustrations and intelligent puzzles.
- Develop the motor skill and mind thinking simultaneously
- Develop the logical thinking with the abstract visual ability which lack in our education system.
Age: For children 2-12years old
Content: 30 booklets and 1 control device
C develops the concept of cause and effect together with the good mentality habit to the children. In this stage, the concept of number and quantity is added and blend it into the daily life to gradually lead the children to learning the concept of addition.
D will be let the children to understanding the concept of dot-line-plane and then into the more complicated shapes, thus sharpen the nimble mind in logical and space association.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: