The Essential Circuitry Kit!
● Dive into the exciting world of electrical circuits.
● Discover the difference between circuits that run in series and parallel.
● Build 5 models (lion, bird, car, zoetrope and illusion) and perform 20 types of experiment.
● Scientific experiments involve many combinations of motors and LEDs.
Suitable Age: 8 and above
Contents: 64 pieces, 20 Experiments, colorfull Manual Included.
- Learn about circuits, conductivity, voltage, current, motors, LEDs, switches, batteries and more.
- Conduct 20 experiments with electric circuits and motorized mechanical devices.
Explore the science of electricity in a fun, hands-on way by building 20 electric circuits and motorized devices. Conduct experiments to learn about many electrical components and physical science principles firsthand. From circuit to circuit, you can see for yourself the different effects the electric current has on the motor and the LED light. The innovative building system allows you to easily piece together the circuits by sliding the connectors together, and then easily sliding them apart when it’s time to build the next circuit. After you have learned the basics of circuits, you can build five fun, motorized models that perform cool functions!
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: