The object of IQ-Stars is to fit all of the star puzzle pieces on the game grid.
1) Select a challenge. Place the star puzzle piece(s) as indicated (most challenges show you the position and color of one or more pieces to help you get started).
2) Place the remaining puzzle pieces on the game board:
- All pieces are single-sided. Always use the side with the colored stars facing upwards.
- Challenges in the advanced Wizard level show only the position and color of single stars (not full pieces). Players must figure out the orientation of the piece that star is a part of.
- Puzzle pieces cannot overlap each other or the border of the game board.
3) There is only 1 possible solution, shown at the end of the booklet.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: