● Classic wacky moving robots.
● Learn simple mechanics involving motors, gears, and other mechanical components to make robots move the way you want.
● Develop mechanical engineering, reasoning, and visual-spatial skills.
● Understand the development lifecycle.
Suitable Age: 5 and above
Contents: 117 pieces, 8 models to build, coloufull manual included.
- fine motor skills
- mechanical engineering skills
- visual-spatial skills
- reasoning and concept development skills
Build a series of wacky, motorized robots with this introductory mechanical engineering kit for kids ages five and up. A beautifully illustrated, 36-page storybook centers around the adventures of the Omegas — the family of makers and engineers. This story takes the characters to a robot factory where the robots have gotten a little out of control. One by one, the robots are fixed up and put back into working order.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: