A tangram is an ancient Chinese puzzle with 7 specific pieces that fit perfectly together to form a square. Those 7 pieces are 2 large triangles, 1 medium triangle, 2 small triangles, a square, and a parallelogram.
- Understand geometric shapes and how they relate to each other.
- Problem solving by matching.
- Endless play possibilities.
110 pcs per set
Plastic tangram (in 3 shapes, in 5 colors with different sizes.) x 105 pcs
– Large Trangle (in five colors) x 30 pcs (each color has 5 pieces)
– Medium Trangle (in five colors) x 15 pcs (each color has 3 pieces)
– Small Trangle (in five colors) x 30 pcs (each color has 5 pieces)
– Square (in five colors) x 15 pcs (each color has 3 pieces)
– Parallelogram (in five colors) x 15 pcs (each color has 3 pieces)
Packed in a plastic lockable box.
*Note: A tangram is a Chinese geometrical puzzle using 7 pieces to make a design.
*Note: These kit can make up to 15 tangram patterns.
Suitable Age: 4 and above
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: