AMIQ provides a hands-on experience through a variety of themes that incorporate general knowledge, numerical skills, spatial awareness, scientific concepts, geometry and new vocabularies, all of which relate to our daily lives.
- Systematic and tailored to ensure activities run from easy to difficult by progressively incorporating learned skills.
- Able to empower the curiosity of young minds that is essential in developing motivation in self-learning.
- Inspires creativity and imagination with attractive illustrations and intelligent puzzles.
- Develop the motor skill and mind thinking simultaneously
- Develop the logical thinking with the abstract visual ability which lack in our education system
Age: For children 2-12years old
Content: 30 booklets and 1 control device
A is mainly to stimulate the cognitive concept within the children and to build up the basic of the logical thinking.
B extend the scene from indoor to outdoor, it helps to nurture the thinking ability of the children with the familiar surrounding in daily life.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: